Week 12 - The rehearsing begins..
Singing was heard coming down the hallways this week. Festive singing. There may have even been the odd audition or two in classrooms as I walked by from time to time. Slowly but surely, it seems that Christmas is back on at St Meryl.
Amongst all this there was some excellent work completed as well.
- A young man from Reception who excelled at the art of cutting spirals to make a Christmas tree.
- A young man who independently created a windsock fit for any weather station.
- Some exceptional Christmas cards made by Year 3
- Some imaginative myths written by our resident authors in Year 4 - some still completing them and up top their 3rd page!
- A group of proud musicians in Year 5 who have made their own musical instruments.
- A piece of Geographical research based on North America.
Even though it's beginning to look a little bit like Christmas, the learning still doesn't stop at St Meryl!