Week 9 - Remembrance Day and Children in Need
Highlights of this week have included:
- Early Years children creating Poppy prints using, of all things, celery and peppers. They were so good, that they were gathered together and attached to a tree outside Early Years.
- A smiling Christmas tree with glasses by a Year 1 pupil - that's right we are thinking of Christmas already!
- A child learning from home still taking part in the "Act Your Age" challenge by learning 9 ways of saying hello in 9 different languages!
- Year 6 pupils "smashing" addition and subtracting fractions with different denominators (Yes!).
- Reception joining Joe Wicks on Friday.
- A kind-hearted staff member making treats for her fellow staff members! Thank you!!